LF: Doom and Gaming

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LF: Doom and Gaming

Yes this is my current project.  I am working on implementing a ray
casting enginge for the 68000.  I have started the prelim work.  I
have familiarized myself with asm and I am confident I can do it
effective.  I'll let you all know when I have progress to report.
I'm really excited about this project.

-Andy

-----------------------------

Imagine, playing a REALISTIC style Doom on the 92 with gun shots on
your speakers. Which brings me to another good point. Is anyone good
enough at 68000 assembly to write Doom. This would be a major
accomplishment.

Jonathan Oliver
daemon1@napanet.net
| Andy Selle (aselle@mat.net)                |
| Real Programmers Write in Assembly         |
| http://www.mat.net/~aselle                 |