Re: LF: Make the TI-92 a real gaming machine with sound!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Brad wrote:

> >>I believe there's a version of doom in the works.. i can't recall who is
> >>making it however
> >  Same Davies abd Andreas Ess are making a doom like game in zshell called
> >Daedalus.  Version .2b is on ticalc and it has an impressive raycasting engine.
>
> Just how would someone go about connecting a normal-sized headphone plug,
> into the ti's specially small adapter port? I went to many stores searching
> for a male, stereo audio plug that would plug into my ti, but i didn't find
> anything. . .
> --
> //                                Brad/kb8mns/regul^tor
> //                                Bhein@lsd.k12.mi.us
> //          http://lsd.k12.mi.us/~bhein
To offer my two cents on sound, consider midi.  Besides the fact that it
would be basically impossible to take anywhere, it would be very cool.
I have NO clue how to interface with midi though, so don't ask.  It's
just an idea.

-Michael Bendzick
bendzick@millcomm.com