Re: LF: Make the TI-92 a real gaming machine with sound!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Brad wrote:

> I went to rad. shak, meijer, many computer places, target, fulton's
> and some other local places. The dudes at rad shak told me that they
> don't sell connectors that size.

well, he lied... I got mine at radio shack.
the connector is used for one to plug a microphone into some micro
cassette recorders... that is what I bought the adaptor for originally.
just ask if they have one of those. or just dont ask rat shack workers,
just look for it yourself! most of the rat shackers don't even know
where the entrance to the store is...

Mike Kristopeit