Re: LF: Make the TI-92 a real gaming machine with sound!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

At 05:59 PM 11/16/96 -0600, you wrote:
>Brad wrote:
>
>> Just how would someone go about connecting a normal-sized headphone
>> plug, into the ti's specially small adapter port? I went to many
>> stores searching for a male, stereo audio plug that would plug into my
>> ti, but i didn't find anything. . .
>
>where did you go?!! Kmart?!
>try radio shack. you would get a converter from the headphones size
>to the 2.5mm link port size. this is brain science.

I went to rad. shak, meijer, many computer places, target, fulton's and some
other local places. The dudes at rad shak told me that they don't sell
connectors that size.
<pre>
--
//                                Brad/kb8mns/regul^tor
//                                Bhein@lsd.k12.mi.us

Follow-Ups: References: