Re: LF: first letter

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LF: first letter

> So, are there any fargo-freaks out there?

Ummm.... I suppose. I'm sure getting there quick.

> Anyone who knows anything about the "overhead-connector"
> on the TI-92?
> Is it possible to use it for two-way communication with assembly???

I think you can use any port that is addressable in the TI-92's memory, so=
 probably yes. However, finding the address may take a bit of guesswork. I=
 don't know if the Fargo dev team found it or not.
Even if you could, how would it be used for 2-way communication? That port=
 is designed for a LCD viewer, so you'd have to builid a TI to TI adapter =
that uses that port.

-zack

Zack Hobson
zack@smartlink.net