Re: LF: Installing FARGO on ROM VER 1.11...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Mad-Max wrote:

> Hi,
> is anyone there who knows a way to install fargo on ROM ver. 1.11.
> My 92 turns off, after receiving 99% of the backup. After that I have to
> put out a battery to start it again (really no outher chance). I read some
> messages here with the same problem.
> So if someone knows a solution PLEASE HELP,
> Thank you --- MAD-MAX!!!

Uh... I have 1.11 and it works fine. Many people have installed it
correctlly, and had the same problems though. it mysteriously only
happens on 1.11... Sorry not to be of help, but MINE works, and
hey, thats all that matters!! :)
Mike Kristopeit