LF: FTerm is hopeless now, but...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LF: FTerm is hopeless now, but...

If FTerm had graphic capabilities, it would act like a little palmtop.  Of
course, it could not handle color, because the LCD doesn't display color, but
if the BBS graphics could be translated into B&W ansi graphics, FTerm would
actually be useful.  So, someone needs to make an FTerm type Fargo program
that can actually display graphics, because FTerm has very few uses as it
stands now.  If anyone can make a program like this, please let me know.
 Also, does anyone have instructions how to get on IRC through Fterm or run
any other applications through it?  Please e-mail me with any questions or
comments at NURSEPRN05@aol.com.