LF: Sprite Maker

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LF: Sprite Maker

Now I've made a sprite editor (for PC) which can be used in Fargo programs.
It creates 16x16 greyscale sprites. It's a simple drawing program with
some nice features (rotate, mirror). Anyway, when you save the file
it will be save as a binary file which you include with INCBIN in the
source. To put the sprite, just call a routine included in the doc
and it's on the LCD! Simple, and useful.

You SHOULD read the documentation (about 250 lines) before asking
any questions beginning with "Why?" or "How? if the answer is found
in the doc. Those mails I'll delete without replying.

--
Jimmy Mårdell                "To tell you the truth I'm so damned tired
mailto:mja@algonet.se         A life-long leave is what I require