Re: LF: What is this s**t about making money off calculator games !!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LF: What is this s**t about making money off calculator games !!

this argument has no base.  One person is yelling at the other for charging
for games, but as far as I can tell, no one has ever mentioned charging for
fargo games.  This is probably because a) they want to distribute it free
because they love programming, not money, and b) once one person bought it,
it could just be posted and everyone could get it for free.

Either way,  I would be full willing to offer some sort of compensation to
the people who spend so much of their lives working on calculators and who
freely offer their knowledge and work to us.  We should somehow help them out
and I would not in the least mind just sending them some money, if not for a
program, for their good will.