LF: Fargo Emulation

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LF: Fargo Emulation

Hey everyone,
I bet that subject line seems pretty weird.  Here's what I'm thinking.

I wonder, to save us lots of trouble, would it be possible to make an
emulator for our Fargo assembly programs so we didn't have to upload
them to the calc every time we want to test them?  Since most of us have
powerful computers (compared to our calcs), emulation would probably be
faster than the calc itself, which is not a problem.  A simple shell to
compile assembly and translate keycodes should be all that is necesary.
I could do that on a Mac, but I don't know how it could be easily done
on a PC.  Macs began on the 68000, so they should easily accept the
command set.  Anyone?  Problems?  I just kind of think of questions
without their corresponding conflicts (oooh, alliteration), so I'm
probably missing out on a lot of trouble to be anticipated.
--
Jake Robb