Re: LF: Help

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LF: Help

Tricky little program... I know what's happening, just not why.  First,
change the first move.w's to move.l's.  DBRA expects long's  (I think.)

	By the time that you get to the DBRA instruction the third time,
the high word of D0 has somehow changed.  This doesn't change the screen
output much ... what would font 2501 (something big) look like?
well...nothing.

	Bottom line is, you are never making it to the JSR instruction.
My suggestion is to use D3 where your are using D0 now.  It might help...