LF: Torus demo

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LF: Torus demo

I've made a rotating torus for Fargo now, just to test how big things
you can rotate fast. I found out that rotating the points is the easy
part, it's drawing all lines later that slows the program down.

Anyway, this program rotates 180 points and draws 360 lines. The speed
is between 7-8 frames/sec. The line routine is my own, and is _VERY_
fast (it's also attached as a library). The source to the torus
is also attached. My advice is check it out, it's cooler than you think
(IMHO).

--
Jimmy Mårdell                "To tell you the truth I'm so damned tired
mailto:mja@algonet.se         A life-long leave is what I require