Re: LF: Fargo/M68k assembly resources

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LF: Fargo/M68k assembly resources

There are many resources on fargo/m68k assembly out.  One such excellent
source is a compilation produced by Jimmy Mardell [mja@algonet.se]  It
was sent out on the list not to long ago and unziped is 99k.  If you
would like this, mail me at grigg@juno.com and I will send it to you uue
format.  Next time though, when sending something to the list, if you
would be so nice as to include your e-mail address so that we don't have
to bother the list about things such as this.

BTW, The list of numbers is found on page 484-487 in the Ti-92 guidebook
by TI.
just do this:
prog_code:
jsr	flib[idle_loop]
cmp	#264,d0  ;checks to see if ESC is pressed
beq 	done        ; if so, goes to done which then exits to fargo
shell
bra 	prog_code  ;if not, repeats itself.

done:
rts