Re: LF: Plese Read and Help

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LF: Plese Read and Help

that1guy@juno.com wrote:

> EASY EXPLINATION:
>
> ROM VERSION 1.11 will NOT run Fargo... Sorry :(
>
> that1guy@juno.com

Sometimes the easy explination isn't always right! I ran fargo on my
1.11 without a problem untill my link port broke in a semi-related
problem (I used it so much since I got fargo that it broke, plus I used
it without the back cover on which cracked it.  In other words, don't do
what I did)

> >so I took out one battery and held down the on and ( key.  When I do
> >this
The reason fargo didn't work after that is cause that would reset the
calculator, erasing the fargo that was put on there by the backup.  My
only explination would be contrast, but you already said that wasn't it,
so I'm stumped.

--
Christopher Poole
poole.christopher@paradox.net