Re: LF: How do you make a greyscale picture program?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LF: How do you make a greyscale picture program?

the designers of Helena did a bad job in the first place. they made the two
bitplanes swap at every interrupt, so they get equal time. you have to write
a different interrupt handler that has a counter. each interrupt, increment
the counter. then, display the appropriate bitplane for that number. (8
colors would be 1, 2, 2, 3, 3, 3, 3, start over) kind of like a for loop, but
incrementing every interrupt. ask them for the source code (if it isn't
included with Fargo, I don't know) and then mofidy it like I said. it should
work, let me know if it doesn't. :) :) :) :) :)

Tilde,
Jeffrey :j
JBridge21@aol.com