LF: Re: Returned mail: User unknown

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LF: Re: Returned mail: User unknown

Could someone tell me how to change the interrupt vector for the on key.  I
know that its auto-int 6, but i tried running a program to change it and it
gave me some sort of protected memory error.

In case your wondering why I want to do this i'm just learning asm.  I want
to write a program that will crash the calc :)  However, I want to be
original.  You run the program, the calculator works fine, etc. until you
press the on key :)  Since the program has overwritten the interrupt vector
for the on key, the calc crashes.  If you want an excuse to get mad at
someone, run the program, exit fargo, and give it to someone who wants to
play a game.  When the hit shift on the calc should crash :)

-dsplaisted@geocities.com