Re: LF: C programming for the TI-92

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Nathaniel Gibson wrote:
> It's a tradeoff between quantity (ease of use), and quality. The people
> that will decide the fate of Fargo are the ones at it's leading edge, it's
> developers, and the brave few who have decided to program in this new
> format.

Well, if some of us decide to code in C, and some of us decide to code
in assembly, then we will have a lot of decent programs, and a few
excellent ones.  This seems to be the way things are everywhere, so it's
not that bad, really.  I personally will be programming in assembly.
Does anybody have some good game suggestions?  Please, nothing that has
been done (in Fargo) before.  I don't want to be redundant.

--
Jake Robb