Re: LF: Contrast

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LF: Contrast

I think that we should make a change in a library so that the contrast
CAN be changed inside of a program.  However, I think that the change
should be made in a MAJOR library, one that most programs use.  It is
really a pain when you install this new program and you find that a
library or two is missing.  I think that there should be as few libraries
as possible.  If only the programmer would put the library in with
another major library, and then send it to the list and TI-calc.org for
an official release.  Oh well, just my thoughts that might give others
ideas...   Stephen Grigg    grigg@juno.com

>Actually, the code to change the contrast only takes a couple lines of
>code, and could easily be put into a library (infact I was going to do
>it, and may soon)
>I figgured that maybe a one or two notch adjustment between
>greyscale<>bw would prrobably work fairly well across battery
>levels...
>besides, we know now how to do it by notch, but I don't know how to do
>it to xact amounts (although I may have an Idea.)
>
>But really, IT does not Take mutch room at all (esp compaired to the
>size of a large game)  I'm pretty sure that the actual code would take
>up less space than the *title* takes up within programs
>--
>Christopher Poole
>poole.christopher@paradox.net
>http://www.paradox.net/homepages/poole