Re: LF: just an idea on sound for the 92

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

At 02:47 AM 12/5/96 +0000, you wrote:

>look, electronics just doean't work like that!!! just becaue a modem
>DCE port looks exacly like a printer port, DOES NOT MEAN tHEY ARE THE
>SAME!!!!
>
>You silly man.

listen i know that... im just pointing out that if there is a thing out
there(modem adapter) then all you would need would be the software side of
it and you dont have to worry about the hardware..(or at least as much...
probably need more hardware cause of the slow processer not being able to
work fast enough for software compression, modulation etc...)
David Lee
davidlee@itis.com