Re: LF: I bought the Ram upgrade today.........

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Rob Taylor wrote:
> It  is quit e understandable that you can't put fargo on: the reason
> is that the method taht afrgo uses is intrinisically linked with the
> amount of ram on your calc, so a different version of fargo will have
> to be produced for 256k.... I could also do with a rom dump of 2.1...
> though I suspect it will be a 2meg chip, as opposed to 1meg, so the
> current rom dump program will probably not be sufficient..
> (though could you do a rom dump and send it anyway)

The question is how can you do a rom dump w/o fargo?

also, since the putfargo only appends to the existing backup, if you had
a backup from the entire 256k, shouldn't it still overlap at the end of
*that* backup?
Or maybe ti took out that *bug*? ;(

--
Christopher Poole