Re: LF: I bought the Ram upgrade today.........

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LF: I bought the Ram upgrade today.........

I know removing the ROM module normally resets the memory, *BUT*, if you
run the int-off program, you can remove the ROM and put it back in, and
the contents of the calculator's memory will remain intact. HOWEVER, I
suspect this will not work with the upgrade because I am almost positive
that the memory in 256k TI-92's is interleaved, so installing the upgrade
module would render the older memory corrupt and the whole affair would
probably crash  instantly.

Just wanted to clarify this - removing the ROM doesn't necessarily erase
your memory.

-Isaac

--
Isaac Salpeter