Re: LF: just an idea on sound for the 92

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

At 06:33 PM 12/4/96 -0500, you wrote:

>>Just kinda a strange remark here (about the connector) but on my dad's
>>portable it has a pc card fax/modem in it and the external connector (it has
>>a transformer a few resistors capacitators and some chip..) but anyway its
>>plug fits perfectly into the overhead link port on the calc... even has the
>>same number of pins..
>>just thought some of you might find this intresting.. maybe we can get a
>>modem going yet.. (this assumes that it isnt phsically wired to the
>>display.. (can someone check that?))
>>
>>David Lee
>>davidlee@itis.com
>>

>I believe that conector is to connect to a cell phone, right?

actually my dad has one of the older ones (still a 14.4 though) that uses an
external connector and not a built in plug.. the plug is basicaly and
adapter from the pc card to the rj-11 jack..

but also i have seen ones that look like that for cell phones.....
David Lee
davidlee@itis.com