Re: LF: This just in.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LF: This just in.

On Wed, 4 Dec 1996, Carl Turner wrote:

> Well...
>
> This just smacked me lightly on the head.
>
> why don't we just make a program that will display these grayscale pics
> like 'Pic View' did.  Then all we will have to have is just the viewer
> and the pic or several pics.

Another smack coming right op..

What about some kind of calibrating program for grayscale/bw-screen
contrast adjustments? 'Calibration' could be included for example into
some password program or something. Calibration values would then be saved
to variable or something and then be accessible for other programs.

Calibration procedure could be something like

1. show some simple gray-scale and allow contrast adjustment
2. switch to b-w and do similar adjustments?
3. store values

That kind of program would save a lot of diamond- +/-:es.. ;)

 -Ipe
 [ http://www.kotakk.fi/~y95silso ]

Follow-Ups: References: