Re: LF: Game Suggestion

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LF: Game Suggestion

A raycasting engine is in the works.  It will be tile based
(wolfenstein level) in order to be fast.  It should be pretty
smooth... I am going to try to do some of the hard core programming
on the engine this weekend.  I don't know how far I wll get though
;).

-Andy

> Give us a chance, a doom program should be in the works right now. Although
> I wouldn't get my hopes up about it being as smooth as the doom on a
> pentium. Hell, the calculator runs at 10 mghz, and my pentium is operating
> at 133mghz. The calculator just can't compeat, yet it might be smooth enough
> to run some what decently.

| Andy Selle (aselle@mat.net)                |
| Real Programmers Write in Assembly         |
| http://www.mat.net/~aselle                 |