Re: LF: just an idea on sound for the 92

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

On Tue, 3 Dec 1996, Tyler Klein wrote:

> All of the discussions about sound on the 92 have had something to do with
> the link cable port. There are 2 ports on the 92 though. The other port has
> many more connectors, and if this port is accessible through fargo, then a
> simple series of resistors might do the trick. This is right off the top of
> my head, but it is a possibility that someone might want to look into.

yes and no.. that port is a direct run from the LCD, I don't think it's
possible to re-route the signal anywhere along the way.. plus, where are
you gonna find a connector like that?  the only way suggested so far is to
dump stuff to the screen and have the connector interpret THAT, but.. as
far as sound goes, I have a friend that's an electrical engineer and a big
sound fan that's thinking it over as we speak, I should have some idea of
a plan in a week or two..

JD