LF: LATEST RAM INFO !!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LF: LATEST RAM INFO !!!

Here are the latest RAM UPGRADE INFOS :

There are TWO posibilities to upgrade your Ram :

	- internal : Upgrade to 256 KB (those who said the empty slot is for
		     upgrading memory were right)

	- external : Soon external ramcards will be available from TI and
		     OTHER distributors ( How much memory that will add to
		     your system .. well I'll know it Thursday or Friday..
		     ... I'll tell ya all ). My distributer in Lübeck said
		     that this will depend on the type of chips you place
		     on those ramcards.

BUT *** BUT *** BUT *** BUT *** BUT *** BUT *** BUT *** BUT *** BUT *** BUT

THERE IS ONE PROBLEM :

	YOU'LL GET ONLY MORE RAM ADDED TO YOUR SYSTEM :

		- if your TI-System-Board is latest release !!!
	Older releases will not be able to have enough space inside to
	mount the new memory chip. ( In Germany you can send it to a
	TI distributor and he will place the new chip within two or three
	days ). My distributor will get the latest, brand new infos tomorrow
	or thursday, then he'll know much more about the external version
	( he didn't know exactly .. but I think there will be enormous gain
	to TIs memory.

If someone can't await the release of memory upgrade ( like the U.S ) and just
want to have the upgrade :)
	just EMAIL me, and I'll give you  the adress of our distributor.
	( That would be expensive to send and will cost ... wait ...
	50 British pounds or 500 French francs ... I'll think about 150 DM
	... but in my opinion it's worth !!! )

On Thursday or Friday ( if my telephone rings on Friday, I'll call ya on
Monday ) I'll get the latest news and send ya all a Mail.

See ya and good hunting
Joghurt
Conquerer of the wild gardens