LF: Adding mass storage to a TI-92

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LF: Adding mass storage to a TI-92

I have though about this, but I also think it might be difficult to find
your postion on the tape all the time.  However, on my old Fargo list, I
read a post about someone making a circuit board with memory chips on it.
 The board would be plugged into the I/O link on the calc and accessed by
ZShell on the 85 or Fargo on the 92.  If anyone knows more info about
this, I'd like to hear it!

!Black Magic!
(Nick Schaf)

On Thu, 28 Nov 1996 22:09:55 +0000 "Nuno Miguel Vieira da Costa"
<ncosta@grupo.bfe.pt> writes:
>Hello everyone.
>
>I've been wondering about a possible way of adding a kind of mass
>storage device to a TI-92. I realise that I am not an expert in
>electronics. However, there are some interesting prospects which came
>up to my mind as vain attempts of doing it.
>
>Maybe it would be possible to link a cassette recorder to a TI-92
>(pretty much in the old Spectrum way). I am going to build a (very)
>simple cable to try it (one male 3.5 jack in one end and one male 2.5
>male jack on the other) to see how does it sound.
>Regards,
>Nuno Costa

Follow-Ups: References: