Re: LF: Bombardment v0.0001

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LF: Bombardment v0.0001

On Mon, 2 Dec 1996 18:50:11 +0000, you wrote:

>I am releasing the first version of my Bombardment that is nearly
>half done.  It isn't anything wonderful, but I just wanted the people
>on this list to try playing it and see what you like and don't like
>about it so far.  This will help in the development because it is
>much easier to change things now than later.

Excellent job! It really looks good. In addition to the future plans
you listed, I would like to see grayscale graphics! Different
explosions would be cool too. Also... Sometimes the mountain gets a
little too high to shoot over. Maybe you could put a height limiter in
the landscape code. Another cool addition... Different type of
terrain, such as smooth, regular (like it is now), and really pointy,
etc... Keep up the good work!

-Tim
--
Tim Gerla -- timg@climax.polaristel.net -- Tyball@irc