LF: LCD Display

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LF: LCD Display

Yes.  I noticed this even when I was playing with TI-92 Basic.  I also
notice that the proportion of set pixels affect the "appropriate" contrast
level.  I've found that if a program has a consistent amount of set pixels
the contrast is okay, but if there are different screens sometimes you have
to reset the contrast.  The LCD is definitely of poorer quality than the
TI-85 (and downright terrible compared to my HP48SX and GX).  It is awfully
nice to have a big screen though.

-Kevin