Re: LF: What LIBs do I need for farkonoid

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LF: What LIBs do I need for farkonoid

> From:          "Tim Nordberg" <tim@citilink.com>
> Subject:       LF: What LIBs do I need for farkonoid
> Date:          Fri, 29 Nov 1996 21:38:15 -0600

> I have all of the libs that came with fargo on my Ti-92 except for hexlib.
> When I try to run brk() then it says I need a library.  Last time I put in
> the Hexlib and ran brk() then it gave me a nasty crash.  Do I just need the
> updated flib and hexlib or am I missing a lib?
>
> Thanks,
> Tim

Make sure you have the newest version, 1.0R.  For that version you
need flib.92p (use the one included it has the pixel_off/pixel_chg
bug fixed) and romlib.92p.  That's it :).

Author of Fargonoid,

aselle

p.s. Farkanoid was renamed Fargonoid

| Andy Selle (aselle@mat.net)                |
| Real Programmers Write in Assembly         |
| http://www.mat.net/~aselle                 |