[A89] AMS 2.08 (was: Clarification)

[Next][Index][Thread]

[A89] AMS 2.08 (was: Clarification)

> Actually, the clock runs off the backup battery when the AAA batteries are
> out.

That's strange, I always noticed the clock seemed to freeze when I had the
AAAs out. I guess I could check again to be sure, though.

> >I noticed some weird things about the clock when the batteries are low,
> >though.
[snip]
> >I don't know if it was due to low batteries; the
> >only time it did that was when I had low batteries.

> I ahven't a clue why that is.

I don't know, either. It only happened once, though.

> How in the world did you manage to lose Flash?

Well, once when I accidentally mixed up a set of old and good batteries and
was trying to figure out which was which, I finally got it back on and it
had the progress bar that normally appears after a crash, although I didn't
remember my calculator crashing last time I used it. (I didn't even have any
ASM programs loaded.) It froze up in the middle of rebooting, so when I
tried to remove the batteries and reinsert them, Flash was cleared. I guess
that's not too surprising. The other time was when I had to use [(-)], [)]
(or whatever the actual key combo is to reset), but I think that
automatically deletes Flash, doesn't it? Other crashes don't normally wipe
Flash that I remember, though. Then again, I don't run ASM programs much
anymore because many of them seem to malfunction a lot.

--Travis