[A89] Re: Anybody Alive?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A89] Re: Anybody Alive?

>Any updates on Command Post?  I'm dying to hear how it's going.

not really... its been in a feature freeze since the app contest with the exception of a disassembler that i've been working on (but don't count on having the disassembler in the first release of cmdpost).

TI still hasn't returned a signed copy, i still haven't completed the web documentation, and ti does not have the latest version of command post that is in my mind a good release candidate.... so late December is still the target release date. Plus or minus 29.7 years of course ;) I have very little free time, so it won't be until Christmas vacation when i can work to get this project wrapped up.
Regards,
Greg Dietsche
GForce Programming:   http://calc.gregd.org
Detached Solutions:      http://www.detachedsolutions.com