[A89] Re: Anybody Alive?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A89] Re: Anybody Alive?

I was looking for that alh page!  Thanks! (I thought it was
at alh.dhs.org, its old address)

I also recommend the motorola processor docs... they are
especially if you use exec-codes, like me... they give the
bitpatterns of EVERYTHING, condition codes, etc., which
is a BIG help in this kind of situation.

That's a pretty nice site you got there, Greg!  I'm still
awaiting commandpost.  I like the KerNO a lot.  Thanks for
your work!

I'm migrating from 68k asm to Saturn (HP) asm.  4bit instructions and
64bit dataregisters... mmm....  Saturn is optimized for graphing
calculator operation, obviously.  Actually, I'm learning RPL (look
it up on Google for more info).

I don't need compilers... I compile my own code into hex by hand!

-Duncan (slimey_limey on ticalc)