[A89] Re: about a68k

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A89] Re: about a68k

>There _HAS_ to be an assembler out there for mac somewhere. Because the
>older macs ARE 68k! look around at places like download.com or through a
>search engine.

yes! that's what I thought... well, actually CodeWarrior and MPW both
can create 68k binaries. The problem is the linker, and I'm not sure
if there's any difference between binaries for 68000 and 680x0,
although in CW I can explicity choose between 68k code and 68020, I
assume that 68k is more universal. So, let's assume I can produce the
68k binary, the problem is the linker... :(

regards,
ra.-

Follow-Ups: References: