[A89] Re: tigcc working!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A89] Re: tigcc working!

actually testing it on the real thing is the most accurate and preferred way
to do it for most ppl, esp when dealing with time sensitive stuff, like
interrupts. it's just a few extra clicks and a few extra seconds to send it
to the calc, but it saves you time from 'sending' it to the emulated calc
anyways so i think it's worth it.