[A89] Re: Non-Complex Numbers

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A89] Re: Non-Complex Numbers

A non-complex number is one without an imaginary part. Basically the
numbers that most people use all the time. Although if you want to get
technical all numbers are complex ie. 2.12 is 2.12+0i

I hope that is of some assistance to you.

Wesley

--
Wesley Moore      http://yallara.cs.rmit.edu.au/~wmoore/
RMIT - BEng (Comp Sys Eng)/BApp.Sc. (Comp Sci)  4th Year

Follow-Ups: References: