[A89] Re: [OT] c++ help STOP THIS CHAIN

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A89] Re: [OT] c++ help STOP THIS CHAIN

Hey guys!!  I know this is a great little brawl here but I need to ask two
favors.  The first one is to allow me to write a message to you guys and
send it to my Networking teacher for my assignment.  Thanks in
advance.  The second is to ask you guys where is there an easy to follow
guide for writing 89 assembly programs for a dummy like me.  I attempted
to do 83+ assembly and got confused between the flash and the 83 assembly
and ... .  I would like to try NOSTUB(I think that's the right term) first
and then work on more advanced stuff like libraries and other operating
systems.  I know how to program in both basic and c++ but I don't want to
use TIGCC just yet(that is a completely different can of worms).  Thanks
alot and Go whoever's winning right now!

-G-

On Sat, 16 Feb 2002, Nick P. wrote:

> What's the point of continuing a useless debate that is almost as bad as spam?

Follow-Ups: References: