[A89] Re: DoorsOs & New TI-89 OS - appsub assembly-89 christian.gegourel

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A89] Re: DoorsOs & New TI-89 OS - appsub assembly-89 christian.gegourel@wan

>Before you do this, make sure you are able to receive large
>e-mail attachments.  The AMS is over a meg in size.  In my
>opinion, however, it isn't worth it to downgrade to an
>earlier OS.  Finding a more current version of the desired
>program would be better, and less time consuming.

Actually, I would like to downgrade from ROm 2.08 to 2.05,
because I just don't like it.  It has blocked large assembly
programs from running, and only has useless features added,
such as the clock and the Apps Menu thingie.  However, I'm too
lazy to do this, and too lazy to get the new version of TTStart
because I'm too busy with my HP-49g (which has lots of cool
and *useful* features which I am too timid to enumerate here).

-Duncan Smith (slimey_limey)
mrslimeylimey AT hotmail DOT com
http://www.slimeylimey.tk/

STOP MORE SPAM with the new MSN 8 and get 3 months FREE*.
http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg&HL=1216hotmailtaglines_stopmorespam_3mf