[A89] Re: DoorsOs & New TI-89 OS - appsub assembly-89 christian.gegourel

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A89] Re: DoorsOs & New TI-89 OS - appsub assembly-89 christian.gegourel@wanadoo.fr 3E0B87D1:A65.1:nffrzoyl

> Hmm... I remember that there was an AMS 2.08, and I installed that one.
It
> included many features such as clock functionality and was widely
featured.
> It even had built in cosecant, secant, and cotangent functions! Does
anyone
> know why it was withdrawn by TI?

It was released back in August.  It did have many nice features.  I
installed it as well and I still use it.  (I still have it on my
computer.)  It was withdrawn by TI due to problems sending it through TI
Connect while using a black link cable.

   ~Jeremiah

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com