[A89] Re: Newcomer on-board...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A89] Re: Newcomer on-board...

This letter is in response to asm viper, and Scott Noveck,

Thanks for all of your responses guys.

asm viper, the Jimmy Mardell document I found was actually the one I found
from technoplaza.

Scott, the document I'm referring too is a 'cleaned up' and somewhat revised
version of Jimmy's original document, and can be found on the Techno Plaza
site.
http://www.technoplaza.net/assembly/index.cgi?p=68kmain

Thanks again guys, I might be moving into TI89 to take a break from the GBA,
that ARM processor has been kicking my arse.

- Tim -

> Where did you find a version of Jimmy's guide that even refers to TIGCC?
> The newest version I've ever seen is the one in ticalc's archives, which
is
> Version 1.1.1 and was last updated in July 1998, before the 89 and 92+
were
> ever even announced.  Searching Google doesn't turn up any newer copies.
Is
> the guide you found the same one as
> http://www.ticalc.org/pub/text/68k/68kguide.txt ? (heh, I've refered
people
> to that URL so many times that I've memorized it =)
>
> If you want to do 68k ASM -- and there's nothing wrong with that if you
want
> to do ASM; it's just that people who want to write a game the easiest way
> possible -- then this guide is the way to go, although as it says it's
much
> easier to understand if you've done work in another assembly language
(z80,
> x86) before.
>
>     -Scott

Follow-Ups: References: