[A89] Re: Order manuals

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A89] Re: Order manuals

> Did you guys know that you can order the Motorola 68000 User Manual and
> Programmers Reference manual FOR FREE on motorola.com? Shipping is free to
> all over the world, the books are free, i jsut did it and i have the books
> now (it takes a week, the order tracking didnt work so i was surprised
when
> i got them). The books are the the same as the PDF's but then just in a
> printed book, much finer to read.

I got them a few years ago, and I highly recommend that anyone else
interested in 68k ASM do so.  Completely free, just give them the address to
ship to.  It's too good a deal to pass up =)

The books to get are the 68000 Series Users' Guide (which has the timings
for each opcode -- be sure to refer to the 16-bit chapter, not the 8-bit)
and the Programmers' Guide (which has detailed explanations of each opcode).

    -Scott