[A89] Re: Hiding those uggly 2nd, shift, etc.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A89] Re: Hiding those uggly 2nd, shift, etc.

a little OT but this is what bothers me... noone takes the time to send an
email at least to tell you if they use your program (and better yet like or
love it). i think there would be a lot more programmers submitting or
attempting a project if ppl would give feedback on software that they use,
especially if the readme begs them for feedback like the stuff that i've
submitted. Or maybe even a better idea would be if ticalc could show how
many downloads all the files have gotten and have a rating system and let
ppl submit comments for a program.

> // Use as much as you like, but please send a mail if you are going to
> release anything
> // with it, just so I know if anyone actually uses this :)

Follow-Ups: References: