[A89] Re: Yikes! A major problem!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A89] Re: Yikes! A major problem!

If it works, then two seconds later it doesn't, you're cable is soon going
to stop working completely; at least that's what happened with mine.  I
actually called the "TI Cares" hotline, and they sent me a new one, but that
was after only half a year, so you might not be able to do the same.  What
you have to look out for is whether you can move the small plug either in
the Graph Link device or in the calculator.  If you can't get a new one for
free, you might want to try repairing it yourself, since you can't really do
anything wrong any more if it's broken.

The new one worked just fine for a few weeks, then the Graph Link software
stopped working and all I could use was VTI (which really sucked, especially
because of the time it takes to start it on a 486).