[A89] Re: A problem

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A89] Re: A problem

> Judging from the lines you replied to, I'm almost tempted to think this
was
> meant to be a joke.  You must have a very sophisticated taste of humor.  I
> bet many people on this list will find this just as funny as I do. :-(

Judging from the fact that Steven (the one who posted that comment, not the
new one) has been a poster to this list for over a year with _real_ C
questions, I'd say you're right.

Oh, AND HE POSTED A FRICKIN' SMILIE FACE AT THE END! =)

IMHO, that was one of the funniest posts I've seen on this list since
Patrick Davidson showed that my poor logic said 3=4, and Zeljko actually
posted a proof that 3 DOES equal 4 (like the 1=2 proof, but much less
obvious in its error -- the correct answer is ignored in favor of the
extraneous root =)

    -Scott