[A89] Re: Team Knight Rider???

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A89] Re: Team Knight Rider???

> > Watching TKR in the background here... probably old news, but the bad guy
> in the
> > water-powered car used a TI-92 to control a transmitter :)
>
> Which episode?

I have no idea... I just happened to look at the TV at the right time and there
it was. Shouldn't be hard to find out though - some bad guy with a water-powered
car uses some strange sound that together with a chemical added to all the
gasoline in North America will blow up every engine, and making it possible to
sell a lot of water-powered cars :)

--
 / Niklas Brunlid
Check out Prosit for the TI-89 / TI-92+ at http://prosit.ticalc.org

The Kappamaki, a whaling research ship, was currently researching the
question: How many whales can you catch in one week?
        -- (Terry Pratchett & Neil Gaiman, Good Omens)