[A89] Re: _rowread()

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A89] Re: _rowread()

At 19:12 2001-06-28, you wrote:
>Help!  I was looking for a way to get rid of the status indicators and found
>in the TIGCC docs that disabling auto int 1 gets rid of them.

There is also the possibility to use the little auto int 1 wrapper I have
written, that hides the indicators without disabling auto-int 1, so that
you can use the standard ngetchx() and such.
If you don't have problems with speed that can be a sollution.

You can find them here:

http://alh.dhs.org/ftp/calculator/ti89/source/

hidekstat.s and hidekstat.h is the files you need. There is also an
example.zip that shows how to use them if you don't understand the
instructions in hidekstat.h

///Olle