[A89] Re: VTI Problem

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A89] Re: VTI Problem

Hello.

I recently downloaded the Virtual TI program for my TI-89. I actually
downloaded it once before on another computer (which I no longer can access),
to much success and enjoyment. However this time, I am unable to retrieve my
ROM image from my TI-89. I can easily get to the screen where it say, "The
ROM wizard must transfer the ROM dump program to your calculator....Click
Next when ready." When I click Next, it tells me the program is being
transferred, but then gives me a transmission error: "Could not send file.
Please check your connection." My cable works perfectly with my Graph Link
software. I use a black link cable that came with the software, and when I
downloaded the program last time (around March 2000), I used the same cable
and calculator, and it worked just fine. I'm at a loss to understand, and any
light anyone may shed on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

John Kartal

non serviam