[A89] Re: File-Format for text files

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A89] Re: File-Format for text files

Someone already wrote a program that turns computer text files into calc
text files.  I believe it is included with an old on calc text viewer but
I forget which one.

-Samuel

Quoting Andrew Magness <andrewm@ev1.net>:

> 2.8 - format of a text file ($E0)
> ---------------------------------
> 00.W : offset of cursor in text
> 02   : lines of text (marked with ':')
>      +00.B : identifier to start line with,
>            : $20 : None
>            : $0C : Page Break
>            : $43 : Command
>            : $50 : PrintObj
>      +01.B : text line
>      +??.B : $0D for enter usually, $00 for last line
>
> [??.B : #$E0]
>

> Thats from Gareth's files.txt.
>
> --Andrew

23 He (Elisha) went up from there to Bethel; and while he was going up on
the way, some small boys came out of the city and jeered at him saying,
"Go away, baldhead!  Go away, baldhead!  24 When he turned around and saw
them, he cursed them in the name of the lord.  Then two she-bears came
out
of the woods and mauled forty-two of the boys.  25 From there he went on
to Mount Carmel, and then returned to Samaria.

	- 2 Kings 2: 23-25