[A89] Re: Traps...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A89] Re: Traps...

Thanks Guys!
I hate it when I mess up by one bit place! I even checked it out with VTI... Now
I'll have to see what the T stands for in the debug screen of vti... it must
group together more flags than trace...

Olle, I don't need to worry about setting the trace bit again from within the
trace function... rte does it for me. The supervisor stack will contain the
previous sr and pc so that rte can return like nothing happened. In fact, rte is
the only instruction that I have executed at every trace interrupt... so I
should get something around a 50% slow down...

I don't plan on 'releasing' this program, it was more of an experiment than
anything serious... although I might post the source on my webpage. BTW: it does
not work on queue... :( Queue disables interrupts apperantly... darn rowread :)

VTI apparently does NOT emulate trace exceptions... my code works on my calc,
but not on vti...

***
p.s. Does anyone have any info on the different traps/vectors? I've looked, but
couldn't find any so I started a text doccument so all of that kind info could
be in one place...

Right now some of the traps are confusing me... Trap #$B for instance looks to
me like it launches programs (and would be a good place to break the asm program
size limit?)... but in the vti debug screen, it is listed as Archive.

Thanks,
Greg