[A89] Re: Traps...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A89] Re: Traps...

> slow the calc down? hmmm ok...
umm... yea... it was speeding... during a game of queue...

> the first thing i would do is try it on the real deal if you already havent.
> emulators can make mistakes, why not? this is, of course, assuming all your
> code is good.

I did that, and it does not work... I overrode Trap #4 for fun on vti, and it
worked just fine when that trap gets called of course... very hard to turn vti
off... hmmm... i wonder }:)
Anyway, the trace interrupt doesn't seem to work...or there is something else I
need to do to make it work...

> i think i saw a document on the traps in the archive somewhere
I'll go looking for it, Thanks.

Greg